AAGIS is a sub-chapter of the South Central Arc User Group (SCAUG). Upon applying, make sure to select AAGIS as your sub-chapter.
Since 1990, SCAUG has provided resources and tools for geographic information systems (GIS) users and professionals in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Mississippi. Membership connects you to a community of knowledge in a growing industry.
Once a member, you can check the website for regional information, Board of Director’s information, our corporate sponsors, education opportunities, annual conference information and links to important websites. The website is updated often, so check it out!
SCAUG members benefit from the interaction from all of these communities. Workshops, conferences, and a continuously updated, information-packed website are just a few of the reasons why GIS professionals turn to SCAUG.
- Free Suite of ArcGIS Training Courses
- Substantial discounts on SCAUG sponsored specialty conferences, workshops and training
- Opportunity to get involved with SCAUG Committees and Special Interest Groups
- Professional growth and networking opportunities
- Members only website that includes the Job Posting, Member Directory, Online Training, polls, surveys and much more
- Contact database
Membership is available by three methods:
- Standard – SCAUG membership is for one full year from the date of paying $30.00 dues.
- Student – SCAUG membership is for one full year from the date of paying $15.00 dues. Students must be enrolled full time (at least 12 hours undergraduate or 9 hours graduate) at the time of joining.
- Complimentary – A complimentary membership is offered for those attending the Regional or a State Chapter conference, or a SCAUG training course. The membership is valid till the next annual conference (Approximately 1 year)